Got What it Takes to Become
an International Distributor?
Get in on the ground floor. Due to the tremendous demand in the USA for the BioPac'r, we are offering a few additional, once in a lifetime opportunity in 2018.
We would like to talk to current equipment distributors representing landscapers, golf course equipment distributors and farm implement dealerships. Priority will be given to business models that can demonstrate the grid to establish a dealer network within your new territory and most importantly, the financial backing to carry a minimum of $100,000 in product inventory spread out over your dealers.
What Does a BioPac’r Distributor Believe?
- By capitalizing on the waste grass clippings generated by bagging mowers we can reinvent the turf grass industry.
- Grass clippings are no longer an expense of maintaining turf, they are a generating producing a crop in need of harvesting.
- Diverting green waste reduces the labor and fees associated with landfill dumping.
- Spread the Good News about how landscapers, turf managers and golf courses can generate a new revenue stream from their grass clippings.
- Advocates that Grass Clipping Silage™ makes a highly nutritious pesticide-free livestock feed and are up to the challenges of educating small farmers and ranchers of its benefits.
- We believe there's nothing wrong with creating wealth.
You will receive an exclusive territory that will allow you to develop your market without competing for your customers with another distributor, national distributor, independent sales reps or the BioPac'r Online web store. We forward to you, all leads that originate within your territory that come into YCC.
YCC has a commodities division that introduces your customers to farmers and ranchers that are willing to feed and therefore purchase Grass Clipping Silage™. Distributors get the opportunity to have shared with them revenue generated by our brokerage service.
Create a Legacy
There is not to many organizations or people for that matter that have had the opportunity to be involved in something that make the history books. Together we are creating an entirely new commodities market. Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
You will earn respect for helping the Turfgrass Industry reinvent itself while diverting green waste from landfills. We will be helping small farmers & ranchers to become more profitable & sustainable. Grass Clipping Silage™ is also an innovative product to reclaim irrigation water.
Yellowstone Compact & Commodities Corp is the manufacturer of the BioPac’r line of products. BioPac'r, Grass 2 Cash, Lawn Clipping Compactor, Lawn Harvester, Lawn Silage Network and Lawn Clipping Silage are ALL Trademarks (TM) of Yellowstone Compact & Commodities Corp.